WHAT'S YOUR AIM?
EVERYTHING DIGITAL NEEDED A HUMAN PROGRAMMER. YOU'LL CREATE THE NEXT MILLION-DOLLAR APP, SOCIAL NETWORK, E-SHOP, OR AI ADVANCE. WE'LL SHOW YOU HOW.
- Learn how to collect, process and transfer data or exchange data on the Internet (XML, JSON). Use databases, including SQL servers and clients.
- Learn about information and communication networks, as well as the creation of models and simulations.
- Understand the use of integration tools, such as Middleware, including app and web servers such as Apache and Tomcat.
- Learn to solve and present projects independently and in a team.
- How about a career as a consultant, analyst, system designer, developer or IT specialist? Graduates often go on to code websites and apps, IT security specialists or IT architects at tech companies, or own technology startups.
- As every company needs an information system, cloud solution and clever cyber security, you'll be in high demand. You'll be headhunted by IT companies, consulting firms, schools, and scientific/research institutions.
- Or continue your engineering studies.
TO BRING THE TRANSFORMERS TO LIFE, WE'D NEED TO DESIGN THEM. WE'RE CURRENTLY WORKING ON A MARS ROVER, HYDROGEN-POWERED CARS, AND DEVELOPING VR APPS. PIQUED YOUR INTEREST?
- To model, control and diagnose mechatronic systems, and also design information security of control, communication or user systems. Use of smart technologies and computational intelligence methods. Gain experience for designing control, information and communication systems.
- How about research, development, design, diagnostics and operation of complex mechatronic systems in all areas? Or mainly the auto sector, production processes, techno-economic and managerial processes?
- You can also continue your studies for an engineering degree.
WE CAN CHARGE A MOBILE PHONE WITH SOLAR, WIND OR WATER POWER. AMAZED THAT A LEMON CAN POWER A LIGHT BULB? THEN JOIN OUR CLUB.
- How to generate, transmit, distribute and use electricity efficiently. You'll be able to design, build and operate efficient electrical power equipment and systems.
- You will gain knowledge of lighting technology and be involved in low- and high-voltage equipment technology. You will learn the principle and operation of electrical machines, drives and power electronics.
- Our graduates are employed in all sectors of the power industry – from power distribution system designers, specialists and analysts of power systems, to managers in leading power companies.
- Or you can go on to study for an engineering degree.
NOT CUT OUT FOR PROGRAMMING? THEN DELVE INTO HARDWARE. MOBILE PHONES, TABLETS, COMPUTERS, PROBES, MACHINES, AND DEVICES. UNDERSTAND AND INVENT THE ELECTRONICS THAT MAKE EVERY DAY LIFE EASIER.
- Design, construct, apply and operate electronic circuits and systems in a wide variety of low-current electronics and electronic communications. You will learn to work with audio-video, radio, optical and bio signals. Terms like nanoelectronics, smart sensors, organic electronics and optoelectronics will be familiar to you. You'll know how to use and explore Internet of Things (IoT) systems.
- Freelancer, team member, or teamleader in many industries. Such as e-media (radio, television, wireless data networks), transport and healthcare. You can be a researcher, a developer, a producer and a technology operator. Or an engineer if you progress to a second degree.
IF WE WERE ON THE BIG BANG THEORY, WE'D BE HOWARD: WE UNDERSTAND THE THEORY, AND WE DON'T MIND GETTING OUR HANDS DIRTY EITHER. WE CONNECT THE WIRES AND SEE THE FLOW OF ELECTRONS WITHIN.
- You'll have a broad knowledge of everything from electrical components to complex electrical equipment. You will understand electrical equipment and implement your knowledge in many technical areas. You can also continue your studies to engineer level.
- In particular, electrical system designers, in all relevant sectors of the economy – companies, municipalities and the state sector.
- Jobs are readily available in the electrical, electronics and circuit engineering industry and related industries such as construction and mechanical engineering where electrical equipment is also required.
VOICEMAIL, FACETIME, DIRECT. SOUND, IMAGE, AND TEXT. HOW TO RECORD, SEND, AND REPEAT? DATA IS EVERYTHING – LEARN TO CONTROL IT WITH US.
- To design, construct and operate information and communication systems and networks. Interested in the Internet of Things, 5G+ networks, optical communication and the Metaverse? So let's get going! You'll be able to work independently and in a team. You'll learn how to manage projects And of course you can continue your studies to engineer level.
- Application programmer, ICT project manager, database administrator, information system administrator, system programmer. You can also work in many companies and organisations that use information and communication technologies, as well as in sales and marketing.
END EMISSIONS, POWER THE WORLD, AND SAVE LIVES. BECOME THE NEW OPPENHEIMER...BUT WITH A HAPPY ENDING.
- You will gain a good understanding of mathematics, physics and electrical engineering. And also learn the basics of computer science.
- You will learn all about the physical processes that take place in different materials, and how to measure and diagnose them. You'll know all about the safe design, operation and decommissioning of nuclear facilities.
- A promising future awaits you in nuclear energy. Nuclear is an important part of the Slovak and European energy mix – with a secure future as a green energy. You can build, manage and decommission power plants, handle nuclear waste and decontamination, and manage related projects.
- Once you've completed your bachelor's degree, you've also paved the way to an engineering degree.
WE ENJOY EVERYTHING WE BRING TO LIFE. MINI DRONES...AUTONOMOUS CARS...HUGE TRANSPORT SYSTEMS THAT RUN CITIES... DOES THIS WHET YOUR APPETITE?
- To design, construct, program and control a variety of robotic systems, industrial robots and manipulators. Programming robots and also sensors – so robots can learn to perceive the environment. You will teach yourself and artificial intelligence – an integral part of today's robotics. Theoretical knowledge will be supplemented by practical experience at the National Robotics Centre and modern laboratories.
- You'll find openings in the deployment, operation and programming of automation and informatics systems in a variety of areas – mainly manufacturing industry, but also services, transport and energy infrastructure, administration, ecology, healthcare, smart buildings, homes, science and research, and mobile apps. You're also well set to continue your engineer studies.
THE ULTIMATE RESUME CONTENT. AFTER A BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN ANY OF OUR DISCIPLINES, YOU CAN STUDY AEROSPACE ENGINEERING AT ENGINEERING LEVEL. CONTROL A MARS ROVER, STUDY BLACK HOLES, AND EXPLORE THE SECRETS OF THE WORLD'S EXISTENCE. THE ANSWER IS 42.
- This programme is at engineering level, so you'll bring a lot of practical knowledge from your undergraduate studies.
- In addition, you'll work on engineering technologies used primarily in high-performance space and aerospace systems and applications, i.e. advanced electronic, sensing, robotic and propulsion systems. You'll use the latest technology and AI to design them.
- You'll gain knowledge of astrophysics, astrodynamics, and astrobiology as well as the mechanics and thermodynamics of space systems – you'll understand the universe and be able to explore it further.
- Constructor, designer and developer of space technology systems or micro-satellites. You can create new software, products, components or entire companies that will help us discover or eventually populate the universe.
- And if you prefer staying on Earth, you can also work in advanced electronic systems, robotics, mechatronics, IT, transport and energy. You also have a wide-open path to science and research.